Tag Archives: health care
“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.”
— William Butler Yeats
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM ET: Life Unedited
Host: John Aberle, Talk Show Host, WCHE 1520 AM Philadelphia
Tonight’s Episode: Health Care In America Part 2.
John Aberle and business health consultant Russell Roeder continue their discussion about the current state of health care in America: what works; what needs fixing; and what the overall impact of ObamaCare will be on taxpayers, businesses, the elderly, and Americans in general.
Tonight’s Topic: Episode 48: Planning For The Future.
Storytelling fun and tips from a couple of master storytellers. You don’t have to be old, you don’t have to be male–you just have to live the story and survive to tell the tale!
Tonight’s Topic: Total Education Spotlight
Three Interviews in This Episode:
- Rex McGee, director of “Pure Country” discusses how he got into show biz.
- Tony Knopp from Spotlight Ticket Management tells how to get a Super Bowl ticket.
- The Total Tutor interviews celebrity Domonic Anderson, a professional motorcycle drag racer.
“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.”
— Pamela Vaull Starr (1909-1993) American poet, artist, and writer
8-9PM ET: Thinking with Somebody Else’s Head
Host: Richard Lloyd Jones, Founder and Producer, Stop Radio Network
Tonight’s Topic: The Will, Freedom and True Reality
Most people define reality in terms of matter, physical things, and what their five physical senses can detect, but that is only a distant view. Listen as Richard Lloyd Jones and Dr. Claudia Bernhardt Pacheco discuss the nature of life and reality, how far we’ve strayed from it and what that distance means for human intelligence and culture. And along the way they pause to consider the inverted human will, airport security gone mad, and how the Japanese are using Mozart to ripen bananas.
Tonight’s Topic: Health Care In America.
John Aberle and business health consultant Russell Roeder talk about the current state of health care in America: what works; what needs fixing; and what the overall impact of ObamaCare will be on taxpayers, businesses, the elderly, and Americans in general.
- A brief look back at Sandy Hook and what solution(s) might best protect students.
- Neil and GJ interview 2012 Olympic Silver Medalist Lashinda Demus.
10:30-11:30PM ET: Total Tutor Celebrity Show
Host: Neil Haley, the “Total Tutor.”
- Lea Black from “The Real Housewives of Miami” discusses her Foundation.
- Kat Kramer, actress and daughter of late producer/director Stanley Kramer, talks about the film “Bully” being honored with the Stanley Kramer Award.
- Master impressionist Jim Meskimen from JIMPRESSIONS discusses his latest projects.