Monthly Archives: January 2013
“Having a vision for your life allows you to live out of hope, rather than out of your fears.” –Stedman Graham ♥
8-9PM ET: Never Say Impossible!
Host: Myra Goldick
Topic: Enjoy Life At Any Age!
Meet Tama Pasternak, a lovely 78-year-old lady who has more energy than most 35 year olds and proudly says, “I love what I do, and I am now planning for what I will do when I grow up”. Tama Pasternak is a professional artist, jewelry designer, theatrical performer/ singer, and former owner of an early learning /nursery school and day care center for pre-school children, through kindergarten. Would you like to know her secret? Listen to Tama’s interview and be inspired to enjoy every year of your life!
Visit Tama’s website at: http://phenomenalbeads.com/
Direct link to listen on Soundcloud: CLICK HERE.
8-9PM ET: Dancing On Our Disabilities
Your Host: Myra Goldick
Topic: Protecting Your Sight
Myra Goldick and co-host Paula Cellar interview Dr Brad E Oren, a highly skilled and respected specialist in the fields of Ophthalmology and neuro-ophthalmology. He is a graduate of the University of Miami and practices in Palm Beach County Florida. He talks about what you can do to protect your eyes, and what eye diseases can rob you of your sight prematurely.
10-11PM ET: Total Tutor Show — The Best of Education Talk Radio!
Host: Neil Haley, the “Total Tutor.”
Tonight’s Topic: Total Education Q and A
The Total Tutor and Maggie Stevens from The Parent Fix answer questions from parents.
11-12PM ET: The Brynn Project
Host: Brynn McKenry
Tonight’s Topic: Surviving the Flu — and the Superbowl!
Brynn’s guests tonight include:
- Dr. Daniel Hussar, professor at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, talks about flu prevention and not stressing if you have the flu or cold symptoms.
- Sarah Taylor from evilbeetgossip.com discusses the latest in Hollywood from what happened to Jennifer Lawrence’s dress at the SAG awards to Kris Jenner getting her own talk show.
- Louis Aronne, New York Presbyterian Hospital director of comprehensive weight control, tells how to keep that lost weight off.
- Sara Doran, fitness instructor and health correspondent, discusses the foods that can give you long, beautiful, healthy hair.
- Audrey McClelland, cofounder of momgenerations.com, talks about surviving the Super Bowl.
“All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like and trust.”
8-9PM ET: “Growing Up” with Author and Humanitarian Conor Grennan
Host: Todd Weaver
Topic: One Man’s Promise
Todd’s guest is Conor Grennan, author of the NY Times and #1 international bestselling memoir Little Princes: One Man’s Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal. Conor is the founder of Next Generation Nepal, an organization dedicated to rescuing trafficked children and re-uniting them with their families.
Visit Conor’s website at: http://conorgrennan.com
Learn more about Next Generation Nepal at: http://www.nextgenerationnepal.org
This hour features an interview with national best-selling author and speaker Bob Burg. Bob is one of the world’s foremost authorities in the field of relationship marketing. Although best known for his book Endless Referrals, it is his business parable, The Go-Giver (coauthored with John David Mann) that has captured the imagination of his readers. Listen to Bob and he’ll catch your imagination, too!
Visit Bob’s website at: http://www.burg.com/
This Episode Features Three Interviews:
- Sara Gershfeld discusses her program called Love My Provider.
- Angela Fish talks about how she deals with having two children with autism
- Jen from Kidzmet covers the subject of Emotions, and parent involvement.